February 15, 2011

Cooooookieeeeeeee...

Okay, so I just have to tell you. My favorite Gluten Free cookies of all time are Pamela's Chocolate Chunk, and can be made using THIS MIX:



(Or: Pamela's Products Incredible Chocolate Chunk Cookies Mix, 13.6-Ounce Units (Pack of 6) ...for 6 bags of mix.)

They're super easy to make, too. Just make sure you don't *completely* melt the ENTIRE STICK OF BUTTER that goes into them, because if the butter is too hot, it melts the chocolate chunks, which then, in turn, morphs your cookie batter into a mound of brown goo, which--although delicious--doesn't look so appetizing. Believe me.

You're welcome. :)

1 comment:

Stacey B said...

What kind of coincidence is it that when your blog post showed up on my Google Reader the ad that was flashing with it was for "Jenny Craig."

Apparently the world is trying to speak to me through your blog!